Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Holy Mackeral it's Tuesday

Almost as good as finding a whole paper dollar (as opposed to coinage- which is far less exciting) in your jacket pocket you haven't worn in a year,is going around all morning, thinking it's Wednesday, when in fact, it's Tuesday.  While most others, and myself on a normal week, would typically loathe the realization that you are one day further from the weekend than you originally thought, this week could stay Tuesday until next Monday. I have Drill this weekend, a PT test to be exact so every day closer to that, is one day closer to me not enjoying my weekend whatsoever. Please excuse the run-on sentences as I am writing how I think. Once a month, I wish I could just skip the weekend and move right on into next week. While I love being in the military, I hate drill weekends. 

Dear fake Wednesday: 

Thank you so much for not being today. I really would like to go to the gym and Wednesdays are off-gym day. I would also like it to be one day further from Saturday so I really appreciate you tricking me. Please mark your calendar for next month to wake me up in the same manner.
Tuesday: Momma loves you.

Here's to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday left in this week!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love you :) You are motivating me to blog...Perhaps something I could take up this summer?

    ReplyDelete